TS18: Union Pacific No. 119 Update Available Now
In response to your important feedback, we have today released an update for the Union Pacific No. 119 locomotive on behalf of Smokebox.
Here’s the full changelist:
- Set a slightly higher speed threshold for allowing the headlight to be toggled.
- Corrected the keyboard controls, R and Shift R, for adjusting the slider in the firebox that sets the desired fire mass.
- Added an injector located between the left-hand driving wheels, together with the associated handles in the cab for controlling the supply of water and steam to the injector inlet pipes.
- Added the front and rear damper handles protruding from the floor of the cab on the fireman's side.
- Added handles for operating the feedwater check valves fitted to the pipes carrying water to the two crosshead pumps.
- Added the ashpan door lever and its associated handle above the left-hand runboard, together with ash dust effect.
- Relocated the blower control valve.
- Corrected the texturing of the handbrake ratchet on the boxcars.
- Placed the correct picture (the mountain man Jim Bridger) on the right-hand side of the sandbox.
- For greater historical accuracy, removed the builder's plates from No. 119 but kept them on No. 116.
- Added a shovel in the tenders.
If you own any of these Add-Ons, the update will download automatically from Steam. If you have any problems/queries in regards to the update, leave a comment below or submit a ticket to our support site where our Support Team will be ready to assist.
No Updated Content? Steam File Verify
In the unlikely event that Steam fails to update the Add-Ons listed in the article, you’ll need to perform a file verify and ensure Steam provisions your installation properly. Follow the instructions link to below to perform a file verify to reset your installation to default. Note that this process can take some time to complete and, if you have a high number of Add-Ons, we’d recommend you do this overnight.
If you find that after the file verify has completed, you are confident you have not received the update, please contact our Support Team by submitting a ticket to our support site where someone will assist you directly.