TS18: The Kyle Line Update Available Now
In response to your important feedback, we have today released an update for the Kyle Line: Inverness - Kyle of Lochalsh route on behalf of Just Trains.
Here’s the full changelist:
- Fixed signalling to allow AI trains to work properly.
- Added extra signalling signage.
- Added AWS ramps where required.
- Swapped a large amount of 3D trees to 2D to improve performance.
- Swapped some default buildings for 'Just Trains Common Library' buildings where improvements have been made.
If you own the Kyle Line, the update will download automatically from Steam. If you have any problems/queries in regards to the update, leave a comment below or submit a ticket to our support site where our Support Team will be ready to assist.
No Updated Content? Steam File Verify
In the unlikely event that Steam fails to update the Add-Ons listed in the article, you’ll need to perform a file verify and ensure Steam provisions your installation properly. Follow the instructions link to below to perform a file verify to reset your installation to default. Note that this process can take some time to complete and, if you have a high number of Add-Ons, we’d recommend you do this overnight.
If you find that after the file verify has completed, you are confident you have not received the update, please contact our Support Team by submitting a ticket to our support site where someone will assist you directly.