TS18: U50, Soldier Summit & Pendolino Updates
In response to your important feedback, we have today released updates for the Union Pacific U50, Virgin Trains BR Class 390 ‘Pendolino’ and the recent Soldier Summit: Salt Lake City Extension.
Here’s a list of what has been addressed:
Virgin Trains BR Class 390 ‘Pendolino’
- Added missing cab switch sounds
- Added missing passenger view sounds
- Various improvements to framerate
- Increased effectiveness of headlights
- Fixed AI headlights, tailights and pantographs
- Fixed missing cab tilt on DMRF variants and DMSO_nd variant
- Fixed pantograph buttons so they are now push buttons opposed to drag buttons
- Couplings fixed
- Fixed DSD alarm randomly going off on passing AI trains
This update addresses a number of the functional issues reported to us and there will be a further update to address some of the art-specific issues raised.
Soldier Summit: Salt Lake City Extension
- Fixed Quick Drive loading issues
- Fixed road traffic not stopping at grade crossings
Union Pacific U50
- Resolves a problem with missing rolling stock textures for those who do not own the Southern Pacific SD45T-2 Loco Add-On
If you own any of these Add-Ons, the update will download automatically from Steam. If you have any problems/queries in regards to the update, leave a comment below or submit a ticket to our support site where our Support Team will be ready to assist.
No Updated Content? Steam File Verify
In the unlikely event that Steam fails to update the Add-Ons listed in the article, you’ll need to perform a file verify and ensure Steam provisions your installation properly. Follow the instructions link to below to perform a file verify to reset your installation to default. Note that this process can take some time to complete and, if you have a high number of Add-Ons, we’d recommend you do this overnight.
If you find that after the file verify has completed, you are confident you have not received the update, please contact our Support Team by submitting a ticket to our support site where someone will assist you directly.