Train Sim World
TRAIN SIM WORLD 2 ROADMAP - 8 DECEMBER
Find out what's upcoming for Train Sim World 2 in our latest Roadmap update!
Welcome to the penultimate Roadmap update for 2020, and the most exciting news we have is the imminent release of the LGV Méditerranée: Marseille - Avignon route. We'll be featuring this route in an upcoming Railfan TV stream before it is released so you can see it in action.
We're also almost ready to release the first edition of Mastery into Train Sim World 2 giving you more rewards from your rail experience than ever before. We've the usual array of fixes coming up and we've packed out the planning section of the roadmap with more fixes we'll be focusing on in the new year. You'll also see that the first Preserved Collection vehicles are now on the list for compatability with the Livery Designer. It'll take us a while to get to everything, and you'll soon get a good idea for how long these take to complete.
One other eagerly anticipated feature that's getting close is the beta release of Raildriver support. This is currently in testing and our hope is to be able to release the beta before Dovetail Games closes for the festive season, however there is a strong possibility that it won't be ready in time. We'll keep you informed of its progress in the next few weeks.
Key: ▲ Moved up ▼ Moved down ★ New listing
- ▲ [Feature] Train Sim World 2 Mastery
- ▲ [Fix] Medals and Scoring is not provided on the Schnellfahrstrecke Köln timetable
- ▲ [Improvement] Horn control on the DB BR406 ICE 3M has a forced delay before it can be reused, preventing multiple tone application
- [Fix] Köln-Aachen Timetable - Add missing EOTDs to affected Freight services.
- [Fix] Go-Via instructions asking players to wait until an alloted time in "ICE to Meet You" scenario on Schnellfahrstrecke Köln
- [Fix] Isle of Wight additional fixes
- [Investigate] Aachen to Köln - On arrival to Düren Platform 5 the player has to open the doors on the opposite side to the platform, in order to trigger the objective.
- [Fix] The sun is missing from the Sky on PS4.
- [Fix] Köln -Aachen - Invisible walls around entrance to Platform 10 and 11 at Köln Kbf.
- [Fix] Köln -Aachen Timetable - Remove service S19 Düren 06:35 from selection (this is not a player drivable service)
- [Fix] Köln -Aachen Timetable - Add missing Drivers to affected services.
- [Improvement] Expand the number of platforms available for use in the Scenario Designer for Köln -Aachen
- [Improvement] Expansion of Schnellfahrstrecke Köln train formation options in the Scenario Designer
- [Route Add-On] FBB-R7 01 - LGV Méditerranée: Marseille - Avignon. With SNCF TGV Duplex
- ★ [Fix] Great Western Express High-speed Train not accelerating at a prototypical rate.
- ▲ [Fix] Red signals encountered in Scenario Designer for Northern Trans-Pennine
- ▲ [Fix] Red signals encountered in Scenario Designer for Great Western Express
- ▲ [Fix] One of the Hard Hat collectibles is placed behind an invisible wall
- [Improvement] Expansion of Rapid Transit train formation options in the Scenario Designer
- [Upgrade] Raildriver and external hardware support
- ★ [Improvement]Expand the number of start/end points available in the Scenario Designer for Great Western Express
- ★ [Improvement]Expand the number of start/end points available in the Scenario Designer for Northern Trans-Pennine
- ★ [Upgrade]East Coastway Livery Editor Compatibility BR Class 377 EMU, BR Class 66 and JNA Box Wagon
- ★ [Upgrade] DB BR 182 Livery Editor Compatibility (For Rapid Transit)
- ★ [Upgrade] BR Class 52 Livery Editor Compatibility (For West Somerset Railway)
- ★ [Upgrade]MP36PH-3C 'Baby Bullet' Livery Designer Compatibility (For Penninsula Corridor)
- ▲ [Fix] Invisible wall blocking navigation of Elephant & Castle station on Bakerloo Line
- ▲ [Improvement] Add full length platform 'climb up' function to Preserved Collection routes
- [Fix] Localisation correction on introduction video subtitles.
- [Fix] Reports of Player Objectives being scrambled upon resuming from a save game
- [Fix] Reinstate London landmarks for Console on Bakerloo Line
- [Fix] Out of Memory reports caused by particular routes or trains (EXPAND - reword - optimisation)
- [Fix] Trains spawning backwards in Scenario Designer
- [Fix] Several Timetable services experiencing a game crash approximately 2km from Köln.
- [Fix] Reports of a game crash for Peninsula Corridor.
- [Loco Add-On] GCC-L7 01 – BR Class 313 EMU (For East Coastway)
- [Loco Add-On] DKK-L7 02 - DB BR 187 (Developed by Skyhook Games)
- [Loco Add-On] GCC-L7 02 – BR Class 465 EMU (For Southeastern High Speed)
- [Loco Add-On] DKK-L7 01 - DB BR 101 (For Hauptstrecke Rhein-Ruhr)
- [Loco Add-On] DGG-L6 02 - Vossloh G6 (For Rhein-Ruhr Osten and developed by TSG)
- [Loco Add-On] DBB-L5 01 - DB BR 420 EMU (For Hauptstrecke München -Augsburg and developed by TSG)
- [Loco Add-On] DDD-L5 01 - DB BR 232 (For Ruhr-Sieg Nord and developed by TSG)
- [Route Add-On] GBC-R7 01 - Southeastern High Speed: London St Pancras - Faversham. With BR Class 395 EMU, BR Class 375 EMU
- [Route Add-On] NDD-R7 02 - Cane Creek. With UP AC4400CW & SD40-2. (Developed by Skyhook Games)
- [Route Add-On] NDD-R5 01 - Clinchfield Railroad: Elkhorn - Dante. With CRR F7 A&B and SD40
- [Route Add-On] CBB-R7 01 - Arosa Line With RhB Ge 4/4 II (Developed by Rivet Games)
- [Route Add-On] DBB-R7 05 - Hamburg – Lübeck. With DB BR 112 + Doppelstockwagen & MRCE BR 182
- [Upgrade] Livery Designer compatibility for Preserved Collection
- ★ [Fix] The CCTV Monitors on the platform at Harlesden on Bakerloo Line clip into the train
- ★ [Fix]Service 2C09 Newhaven Harbour to Brighton is terminated by a SPAD on a green signal.
- ★ [Fix]Untranslated content on Hauptstrecke Rhein-Ruhr
- ★ [Fix]Creating a scenario from Brighton P8 to Seaford P2 results in a red signal at the start on East Coastway
- ★ [Fix]Creating a scenario from Stonebridge Park does not work on Bakerloo Line
- ★ [Fix]Cannot complete collectibles on Bakerloo Line
- ★ [Fix]Cannot earn gold medals on Empty to Depot services on East Coastway
- ★ [Fix]Service 1P51 on Great Western Express requires wrong side doors to be opened at London Paddington
- ★ [Fix]Hayes & Harlington service in Down the Line scenario on Great Western Express cannot be completed
- ★ [Fix]Service 1B05 on Great Western Express is blocked by a red signal at London Paddington
- ★ [Fix] Service 1D35 on Great Western Express is blocked by a red signal at Maidenhead
- ★ [Fix]East Coastway Class 66 is appearing in place of the Great Western Express BR Class 66 in Aggregate Industries scenario, preventing it from being completed.
- ★ [Fix]Freight Exchange scenario on Ruhr-Sieg Nord is blocked by a red signal at the start
- ★ [Fix]Cannot achieve a goal medal in Driving Rain scenario on Northern Trans-Pennine
- ★ [Fix]Player train derails when entering Acton Yard at the end of Aggregate Industries scenario on Great Western Express
- ★ [Improvement]Expand substitution on West Somerset Railway Timetable
- ★ [Upgrade] Track-IR support
- ★ [Investigate] AMD driver compatibility and stability
- ★ [Loco Add-On] Great Western 1970's - BR Blue theme gameplay pack for GWE. (this also introduced Multiple Timetable support and is the first addon to use it).
- [Fix] Scenario Designer initial selection focus issue
- [Fix] Settings not being saved between game sessions
- [Fix] Peninsula Corridor fix overlapping wagons
- [Fix] Ruhr-Sieg Nord pathing error fix
- [Fix] Stop NPCs crossing the tracks at level crossings on Rapid Transit
- [Fix] Dynamic Brakes not working correctly on CSX AC4400CW on Sand Patch Grade
- [Improvement] Scenario Start indication issue in Scenario Planner
- [Improvement] Expansion of services in the timetable for Bakerloo Line
- [Improvement] Expansion of Sand Patch Grade train formation options in the Scenario Planner
- [Improvement] Expansion of Peninsula Corridor train formation options in the Scenario Planner
- [Improvement] Add Safety System Indicators to the HUD
- [Improvement] User guides and manuals
- [Improvement] Standard download size reduction
- [Improvement] Change "Do you want to end this session" popup from Yes to No by default
- [Improvement] Stop Points on Bakerloo Line are not aligned with the platform monitors
- [Investigate] Gold Panning trophy reported as not unlocking
- [Investigate] Signals do not clear if AI trains are run in front of the player on Long Island Railroad for user created scenarios
- [Investigate] Audio issues being reported for recent Preserved Collection releases
- [Investigate] HUD reported as not working correctly for the MP36PH-3C 'Baby Bullet' locomotive.
- [Investigate] In-cab controls for the Headlights on the DB BR 143 are reported as not working
- [Investigate] Adding layers to Hauptstrecke München - Augsburg on console
- [Investigate] Door command not working on DB BR 442 'Talent 2'
- [Fix] Köln-Aachen - Missing bridge west of Düren Hbf. Only affects consoles.
- [Fix] Some S-Bahn services on Köln-Aachen are getting stuck a red signals attempting to traverse the single line section
- [Upgrade] Add Platform Departure Boards to Long Island Railroad DLC
- [Upgrade] Add Platform Departure Boards to East Coastway DLC
Removed from Roadmap
These items represent projects that are no longer being pursued. Where the item cannot be reproduced it does not mean that we won't come back to it, rather that as it stands we have no path to continue work.
- [Cannot Reproduce] Talented Takeover on Köln-Aachen starts with a red signal preventing being able to meet the timetable stops
Join us today, Tuesday December 8th at 20:00 UTC, on Twitch or YouTube where Adam and Sam will be discussing the latest Roadmap and answering your questions
Images displayed in this article may depict content that is still in development. The licensed brands may not have been approved by their respective owner and some artwork may still be pending approval.
Train Sim World
TRAIN SIM WORLD 2 ROADMAP - 8 DECEMBER