Train Sim World 2
Train Sim World 2 Roadmap - 13 October
Find out what's upcoming for Train Sim World 2 in our latest Roadmap update!
Since the last Roadmap update we've had several releases and updates to the game. The number of fixes currently on the Roadmap is lower than we're aiming for as we're currently pushing to release all remaining Preserved Collection items in as timely and smooth a fashion as possible. We're aware that some users had a delay in claiming Rapid Transit and we're working to mitigate these problems for the next Preserved Collection release.
After doing so our attention will be turned to overall game improvements as well as addressing your feedback to date. Until the Preserved Collection is complete however, we're limited in how much we can cover.
This is why we only have two new items this time around, and they're both investigations in the planning section. The work being done on the Livery Designer is to evaluate how much time would be taken in converting existing Preserved Collection locos and trains to work with the Designer, nothing more. Once we have the answer to this question we'll know whether to schedule updates for collection vehicles or to pick only the most popular. The reason this is undecided is that we want to ensure that any work done in granting this compatibility does not interfere with our ability to start tackling other issues. The audio mixing issues we're investigating will lead to rebalancing work being done on Preserved Collection in coming months.
Finally this time, 3 items have dropped from Next Arrival back into Upcoming as our testing team recommended further development work. The fix to Powering America Part 1 was originally thought to be straightforward, but still isn't where we want it to be. Meanwhile the formation expansions are simply taking longer to get right than expected.
Key: ▲ Moved up ▼ Moved down ★ New listing
- [Fix] Resolved an issue where certain Rapid Transit services from Dessau spawned were unable to move.
- [Fix] Resolved an issue with crash when loading Scenario Planner creations using the DB BR 143.
- [Fix] TSW2 and TSW2020 conflicting with each other when installed on consoles
- [Fix] Xbox players reporting not getting latest updates
- [Preserved Collection] DBB-L7 01 - DB BR 182
- [Preserved Collection] DBB-R7 02 - Main Spessart Bahn: Aschaffenburg - Gemünden
- [Preserved Collection] DBB-R7 01 - Rapid Transit
- ★ [Fix] Crash when earning a trophy on PlayStation when using Preserved Collection
- [Route Add-On] GCC-R7 03 - Isle of Wight (Developed by Rivet Games)
- [Preserved Collection] GDD-L5 01 - BR Class 33
- [Preserved Collection] GDD-L5 02 - BR Class 52 'Western'
- [Preserved Collection] DBB-R7 03 - Rhein-Ruhr Osten: Wuppertal – Hagen
- [Preserved Collection] GDD-R7 01 - West Somerset Railway
- [Preserved Collection] NDD-R6 01 - Canadian National Oakville Subdivision: Hamilton – Oakville
- [Preserved Collection] DGG-L6 01 - DB BR 204 (Developed by Rivet Games)
- [Route Add-On] DBB-R7 04 - Hauptstrecke München - Augsburg. With BR 403 & BR 423.
- ▲ [Loco Add-On] DGG-L7 01 - DB BR 363 (Ruhr-Sieg Nord)
- ▼ [Fix] Powering America Part 1 – Resolved poor player experience
- [Fix] Go-Via instructions asking players to wait until an alloted time in "ICE to Meet You" scenario on Schnellfahrstrecke Köln
- [Fix] Removal of Rail Tour formation from East Coastway Scenario Planner
- ▼ [Improvement] Expansion of BR 182 train formation options in the Scenario Designer
- ▼ [Improvement] Expansion of Rapid Transit train formation options in the Scenario Designer
- [Improvement] Expansion of Schnellfahrstrecke Köln train formation options in the Scenario Designer
- [Upgrade] Livery Designer additional functionality
- [Preserved Collection] GDD-L5 03 - BR Heavy Freight Pack
- [Preserved Collection] GDG-R7 01 - Great Western Express
- [Preserved Collection] GDF-R5 01 - Northern Trans-Pennine: Manchester – Leeds
- [Route Add-On] GBC-R7 01 - Southeastern High Speed: London St Pancras - Faversham. With BR Class 395 EMU, BR Class 375 EMU
- [Route Add-On] FBB-R7 01 - LGV Méditerranée: Marseille - Avignon. With SNCF TGV Duplex
- [Route Add-On] NDD-R7 02 - Cane Creek. With UP AC4400CW & SD40-2. (Developed by Skyhook Games)
- [Route Add-On] NDD-R5 01 - Clinchfield Railroad: Elkhorn - Dante. With CRR F7 A&B and SD40
- [Loco Add-On] GCC-L7 01 - Class 313 EMU (East Coastway)
- [Loco Add-On] DKK-L7 02 - DB BR 187 (Developed by Skyhook Games)
- [Loco Add-On] NDD-L7 02 - CSX C40-8W (For Sand Patch Grade)
- [Fix] Miles Platting
- [Fix] Reinstate London landmarks for Console on Bakerloo Line
- [Fix] One of the Hard Hat collectibles is placed behind an invisible wall
- [Fix] Medals and Scoring is not provided on the Schnellfahrstrecke Köln timetable
- [Fix] Crash reports from players with AMD GPUs
- [Fix] Crash reports from players with Ryzen CPUs
- [Fix] Out of Memory reports caused by particular routes or trains
- ▲ [Fix] Trains spawning backwards in Scenario Designer
- [Upgrade] Raildriver and external hardware support
- [Feature] Train Sim World 2 Mastery
- [Improvement] Add Safety System Indicators to the HUD
- [Route Add-On] CBB-R7 01 - Arosa Line. With RhB Ge 4/4 II (Developed by Rivet Games)
- [Route Add-On] DBB-R7 05 - Hamburg – Lübeck. With DB BR 112 + Doppelstockwagen & MRCE BR 182
- [Loco Add-On] GCC-L7 02 - Class 465 EMU (For Southeastern High Speed)
- [Loco Add-On] DKK-L7 01 - DB BR 101 (For Schnellfahrstrecke Köln-Aachen)
- [Fix] Scenario Designer initial selection focus issue
- [Fix] Settings not being saved between game sessions
- [Fix] Invisible wall blocking navigation of Elephant & Castle station on Bakerloo Line
- [Fix] Peninsula Corridor fix overlapping wagons
- [Fix] Ruhr Sieg Nord pathing error fix
- [Fix] Stop NPCs crossing the tracks at level crossings on Rapid Transit
- [Improvement] Scenario Start indication issue in Scenario Designer
- [Improvement] Expansion of services in the timetable for Bakerloo Line
- [Improvement] Expansion of Sand Patch Grade train formation options in the Scenario Designer
- [Improvement] Expansion of Peninsula Corridor train formation options in the Scenario Designer
- [Fix] Cumberland Charge experiences red signals and yard entry issue
- [Fix] Dynamic Brakes not working correctly on CSX AC4400CW on Sand Patch Grade
- [Improvement] Change "Do you want to end this session" popup from Yes to No by default
- [Improvement] Stop Points on Bakerloo Line are not aligned with the platform monitors
- [Improvement] Horn control on the DB BR 406 'ICE' has a forced delay before it can be reused, preventing multiple tone application
- [Improvement] Add full length platform 'climb up' function to Preserved Collection routes
- ★ [Investigate] Livery Designer compatibility for Preserved Collection
- ★ [Investigate] Audio issues being reported for recent Preserved Collection releases
Join us today, Tuesday October 13th at 19:00 UTC, on Twitch or YouTube where Adam and Sam will be discussing the latest Roadmap and answering your questions.
Images displayed in this article may depict content that is still in development. The licensed brands may not have been approved by their respective owner and some artwork may still be pending approval.
Train Sim World 2
Train Sim World 2 Roadmap - 13 October