TSW: Console Update Available Now
In response to your important feedback, we have today released an update for Train Sim World on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
Here’s the full changelist:
PS4 + Xbox One
- On-going optimisation improvements including an update to the asset streaming logic to prevent various objects, such as stations not appearing in the world occasionally
- Fixed an issue with the Ambience Audio Level setting, where setting it to 0% and entering a game mode would result in no change to the ambient audio
- Fixed an issue that would result in losing the name of internal cameras whilst moving the camera far from the player
- Various translation fixes across all supported languages
- Added loading image for West Somerset Railway when in offline mode
- Fixed an issue that resulted in losing the ability to interact with controls in the 3D cab after accessing the 2D map via the pause menu. The controls often became stuck on the Reverser, regardless of which control you attempt to use
- Updated credits list
- Fixed an issue with missing assets on the section of track between Southall and Hanwell whilst running a service in the Class 166
If you own Train Sim World, it will re-download and update automatically. If you have any problems/queries in regards to the update, leave a comment on the forums (below) or submit a ticket to our support site where our Support Team will be ready to assist.