TSW: NEC New York Update Available Now
In response to your important feedback, today we have released an update for Train Sim World: Northeast Corridor New York.
Here is a list of what has been addressed:
- Signal lights in New York Penn corrected to show proper aspects
- Improved spider signals at the Dock Bridge end of Newark Penn
- New York Switcher Scenario - Added correct intro card
- New York Switcher Scenario - Added exit instruction so scenario can be ended naturally
- Fixed world lighting where it suddenly got brighter as you were driving south from New Rochelle
- New York Penn and Secaucus Junction physical material updated to correct footstep sounds
- Re-oriented 5 switch stands at Oak Point Yard
- Alerter audio updated
- ACS-64 - AI now have traction motor sounds playing
- ACS-64 - Added dynamic brake audio
- Improved corridor connections so they are always consistently connected
- Alerter updated on ACS-64
- Improved visual quality of ADU displays
- Improved overall lighting response on vehicles
- Improved shadow to remove skylight reflections for vehicles in tunnels
- Corrected spelling mistake on MFD for word “Reservoir”
- ACS-64 - Swapped position of pantograph height detection volumes so the pantographs should now be at their correct heights
- GP40-2 - Fixed rear ditch lights
- GP40-2 - Fixed number board on YN3 livery
If you own Train Sim World: Northeast Corridor New York, the update will download automatically from Steam. If you have any problems/queries in regards to the update, leave a comment below or submit a ticket to our support site where our Support Team will be ready to assist.
In the unlikely event that Steam fails to update Train Sim World, you’ll need to perform a file verify and ensure Steam provisions your installation properly. Follow the instructions listed at this link to perform a file verify to reset your installation to default.
If you find that after the file verify has completed, you are confident you have not received the update, please contact our Support Team by submitting a ticket to our support site where someone will assist you directly.
Thank you all for your continued feedback and support, keep it coming! ■