TS18: Black 5 Galore!
Bossman Games’ incredible Stanier Class 5 defines authentic steam operations, and it is available now for Train Simulator!
Here’s everything you can enjoy today!
- 45407 The Lancashire Fusilier (circa 2017)
- 45407 as 45157 The Glasgow Highlander (circa 2018)
- 44871 & 45212 (circa 2018)
- RETB system compatible with the West Highland Line Extension
- BR liveries with and without AWS
- LMS liveries – plain black and lined black
- Weathered and clean variations
- Welded and rivetted tenders
- Complete soundset recorded from 45407 on a mainline tour, and 45379 from the Mid-Hants Railway.
- MK2a "Bossman Railways" Support Coach
- Mk1 Coaches with BR1 bogies
- General Utility Van in BR Maroon
- 16t Mineral Wagon
- Brake Van
- 10 Career scenarios: 6 for West Highland Line Extension, 2 for Settle to Carlisle and 2 for North Wales Coastal
In celebration of the Stanier Class 5 release, Thomson Interactive’s West Highland Line Extension route is currently 50% off, joining the Deals of the Week over at the Dovetail Store!
Forget AC and DC traction, get back in the Black 5 today, available now for Train Simulator!
Working railtours throughout the country aboard the footplate of the iconic Black 5 is your duty, as multiple scenarios take you from near and far, meddled between modern traction and powerfully driving home the spirit of yesteryear (above and below).
Not only that, but Bossman Games’ Stanier Class 5 introduces LMS and British Railway-era guises, allowing you to recreate any moment in the fleet’s hard-working history, be that old-time passenger service (above), or having a bit of a clear out before the next port of all (below).
Authentic and immersive, the cab of the Black 5 will change upon the era you are in, as the decades roll by, speedometers appear, and AWS becomes fitted, which is how several locomotives are preserved to permit mainline running.
Perhaps the most enthralling experience is that which offers views of the West Highland Railway (above and below). The Stanier Class 5 sees most of its action along the detailed Fort William to Mallaig route, as recreated by Thomson Interactive, with no less than 6 scenarios taking you through vibrant Scotland.
What are you waiting for? Experience the incredible Stanier Class 5, available now for Train Simulator!